Slopeloc is a dry laid concrete block system with a unique ribbed face appearance that can be built as a gravity wall, and therefore be easily erected by the DIY enthusiast or alternatively as a structural wall by more experienced installers.
Slopeloc can be used domestically in garden retaining wall projects or on a larger scale in commercial applications for embankment repairs and situations where an aesthetic slope is required.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique economical alternative to vertical retaining walls
- Professional indemnity backed design
- All units less than 20kgs
- Proven block/grid connection
- Choice of colours - bespoke colours available to special order
- Fast, efficient delivery