Stepoc 200 Quantity Calculator
To use the Stepoc Calculators:
- Under the heading “Dimension of Walls”, you can enter the length and heights of the main parts of your wall, along with notes to reference and identify them.
- You can add more walls by clicking on the green Plus icon on the right, or remove a wall by clicking the appropriate red Minus icon.
- The heights selectable are all multiple of 225mm to reflect full courses only.
- Once the walls are entered, it’s time to consider all junctions and joints. Move down to the “Junctions and Joints” heading.
- Use the drop down menu to choose the type of junction, adding more with the green Plus icon where needed. Enter the number of courses next to each one as appropriate.
- Once these figures are in, the Summary at the bottom of the page will update, and will include an element of wastage to ensure sufficient blocks are included.
- There is an option to convert the details on this page to a PDF for easy emailing to our Sales Office for quotation, alternatively you can send the Sales department, by telephone or email, the quantities from the “Full Pack Amount” column.
|Notes||Length (m)||Height (m)||Area (sq m)||Courses|
|Area (sq m)||No of Blocks||Inc 2.5%||Full Pack Amount||AREA with Waste (sq m)||Packs|
To discuss your requirements or place an order please contact
T: 01606 79 436
F: 01606 871 590