For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003 (the “Act”), the data controller is Anderton Concrete Products Limited
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
Examples of such information are: name; mobile telephone number; email address; and occupation.
We do not collect any information about individuals using this Site, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them to use.
Use of Your Information
The information collected may be used to:
- send you information you have requested and to provide information that may be useful to you;
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and/or
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We may share non-personal aggregate statistics (group) data about our Site visitors' traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell or share any information about individual users.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.